From Sandra Wiener (Apfelblüte Style & Accessories)
Owner and authorised representative: Sandra Wiener
Section 1 Scope, definition
- The language of the contract is German. The following Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded by the Seller, Sandra Wiener, Mühlenweg 3, 86424 '-Dinkelscherben( hereinafter also referred to as the supplier) with customers on the sales platform apfelbluete-shop.de. Customers within the meaning of the GTC may be consumers as well as entrepreneurs.
- Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal rights which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity. A partnership with legal capacity is a partnership with the ability to acquire rights and to enter into liabilities.
Section 2 Contractor, Customer Service, Complaint Address
- A purchase agreement is concluded with Sandra Wiener. For more information, see the imprint on the article page under ?legal information of the provider?. If you have any questions, complaints or complaints, please contact us at:Sandra WienerMühlenweg 386424 Dinkelscherben E-Mail:
Phone: (0049) 8292 3719807
Section 3 Subject matter of the contract
- The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The main characteristics of the goods as well as price /delivery costs and further details can be found in the article description and article page.
- The product characteristics and details as well as the duration of fixed-term offers can be found in the product descriptions on the platform.
Section 4 Offer formats and conclusion of contract (technical steps)
- The offers made of the discontinued items of the seller are binding.
- For all items offered, the buyer accepts the seller's offer by placing the items in the shopping cart and completing the immediately following payment process.
- The buyer is in principle obliged to pay in advance. Unless the buyer and seller agree otherwise, the purchase price is due immediately and must be paid by the buyer using the payment methods offered by the seller. apfelbluete-shop.de reserves the right to restrict the payment methods available to a buyer for the purpose of risk management.
- Before submitting the order, the buyer can print the contract data via the print function of the browser or store it electronically. The information about the success of your order / purchase as well as the content of your order will be sent by e-mail from apfelbluete-shop.de and can also print this confirmation after completion of the order.
5 Prices / Delivery / Delivery address / Delivery costs
- The prices quoted in euros are final prices, i.e. they include all price components, including the statutory German sales tax. If necessary, additional delivery and shipping costs will be shown separately in the offer for the respective product presentation.
- Delivery is made against advance payment. The delivery period of each product can be taken from the item description.
- The specified delivery address in the ordering process or during the customer registration is valid. The customer is responsible for the up-to-dateness and correctness of the stored delivery address.
- Packing station addresses are not eligible for delivery address, as packing stations do not accept standard or compact letters. The customer is therefore asked to provide a suitable delivery address. No liability is assumed for any delivery delays caused by a missed timely delivery address transmission by the customer.
- If the customer fails to check his delivery address for your correctness / timeliness (keyword: no packing station address) before ordering, whereby a delivery does not arrive and/or returns to the seller's address, the delivery costs for a new delivery must be borne by the customer. This also applies if the offer provides for a free delivery. This free delivery only applies to the first dispatch of the goods. A second consignment, for the reasons set out above, shall be borne by the consumer.
Section 6 Payment
- Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
- Payment is made after selection by the buyer by means of advance payment in the form of bank transfer or by PayPal
Section 7 Retention of title / Transfer of risk
- However, the goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment has been made.
- In the case of private customers, the risk of transport is assumed by the seller. In the case of customers who are entrepreneurs, the risks and dangers of the shipment also pass to the customer, from the moment the goods were handed over by the seller to the contracted logistics partner.
Section 8 Returns / Right of Withdrawal
- In the case of returns under the right of withdrawal, you shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- All information on the right of withdrawal, withdrawal sequences as well as a non-binding model withdrawal form can be found at the end of each article description.
- Note on returns (packaging). It is requested to avoid damage and contamination of the goods and to return them with original packaging if possible. If the original packaging is no longer usable, please ensure sufficient protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
Section 9 Warranty of material defects, warranty
- The provider is generally liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular Sections 434 ff, Section 474 ff. BGB. We kindly ask the customer to complain to us immediately about any defects.
- Guarantees only exist if these have been expressly given in the supplier's order confirmation for the respective goods.
- The provider is always liable for damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
- The provider is only liable for simple negligence in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely. In this case, however, liability is limited to damages, the occurrence of which the provider typically had to reckon with in accordance with the circumstances known at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The above limitation of liability does not apply if the supplier has given a guarantee for the quality of the goods as well as for damages that are to be compensated according to the Product Liability Act and for damage to life, body or health.
No. 11 Contract Text Storage
- The full contract text is not stored by us. Only the order data is stored. By registering with apfelbluete-shop.de and/or PayPal our customers have agreed that expired offers/purchases, for a limited time, in your personal Apple Bluete shop area ? My account / My orders? can be accessed. There you can view the order data and terms and conditions at any time within this period. We therefore recommend that our customers print the contract texts themselves or archive them electronically. On the article page you will find our terms and conditions and a button ? Printversion?. Pressing the button opens a window with all item characteristics/information as well as the call or return instructions and the legal information of the seller. This window can be used via your browser and the ? Print? printed out or via the button ? Save? stored.
Section 12 Rights and Place of Jurisdiction
- The Seller is not subject to codes of conduct that have not been mentioned above.
- Contracts between the supplier and the customer are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
- The contract remains binding even in the event of ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts.
- Augsburg shall be deemed to have been agreed as the place of jurisdiction if the customer is a merchant.
Section 13 Online Dispute Resolution Platform (OS Platform) at EU level
- As an online retailer, we are obliged to inform our customers of the existence of an online dispute resolution platform from 9 January. For more information, see Article 14 (1) of the ODR Regulation, which can be downloaded as a PDF at the following link: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R0524
- Our customers can find the following link to the OS platform here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr